Intro Saturday December 9Leaving CS 10:00am
Saturday’s ride may be cancelled due to weather, please check Facebook on Saturday morning.
Group 1: Saturday 9th December
Leaving CS: 9.30am
Ride may be cancelled on Saturday morning due to weather. Check Facebook on Saturday morning.
We will decide on the day for the destination and distance depending on weather conditions, but It will probably be slightly shorter than normal if the weather continues as it has been this week. All welcome but wrap up ❄️❄️ Expect 17-18mph.
n will be decided on the day dependent on who turns up and weather.
Expect a mostly flat ride of circa 35 miles at 15 – 16 mph.
Riders should be cycle fit to complete the distance at the pace above.
Wrap up warm, see you Saturday.