Club ride Sunday 10th December 

Group 1/2 Winter mixture Sunday 10th December Leaving CS: 09:00

Destination: TBC
Ride may be cancelled on Sunday morning due to weather. Check Facebook from Saturday evening for updates.
We will decide on the day for the destination and distance depending on weather conditions, but It will be slightly shorter than normal if the weather continues as it has been this week. All welcome but wrap up ❄️❄️ Expect 17-18mph but rider safety is our priority.

🎿 🚲 ⛸ ⛄️

Advertisements
By Cycle Supreme

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s