Saturday 11th Febuary Group 1 Ride Cancelled 

Message from Andy

With the weather forecast looking wet and really cold tomorrow which won’t make for enjoyable riding, myself and Dean Brown have decided to cancel the ride.

I’ve spoken to a few others and they also agree.

Sorry to disappoint those who want to ride.

See you all next week.

At the moment Intro Group is still riding. 10.05 am from Cycle Supreme.

We will try to keep you updated if things change, thank you

By Cycle Supreme

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s